Is Your Website Mobile Friendly?
Smartphones are now the #1 way people shop, research and purchase products online, and the market is only growing bigger. But don’t take our word for it; here’s what other experts in the field are saying:
- For the first time ever, global PC sales were outpaced by total smartphone sales according to market analyst firm Canalsys (2/3/2012).
- Smartphone users worldwide will download more than 45 billion apps this year, nearly twice the number of apps that were downloaded in 2011 (Gartner, Market Trends: Mobile App Stores, Worldwide, 2012, 8/17/2012)
- More people are now using apps than mobile web browsers (comScore, May 2012 US Mobile Subscriber Market Share)
By 2014, it is estimated that 80% of all web searches will be done on a mobile device. So the question being, is your website mobile friendly?
Let TDG show you all of the ways that your business can take advantage of the unique opportunities of Mobile.
The first step is to create Mobile and tablet-friendly versions of your website. When considering a Mobile Website, you must keep a few things in mind:
- Your mobile website is not just a smaller version of your website. It must be designed for this unique medium.
- There is significantly less space on your mobile site so all content should be whittled down to what is the most relevant to your user’s needs.
- With your tablet-friendly version of your website, we will focus on user engagement and instant conversion.
- Enable you to collect leads.
- Drive Traffic!
- Increase Sales!
- Enhance your brand!
To learn more about how TDG can optimize your website for mobile devices with Mobile Website Design, contact us today for a free consultation.